Now you can get Messenger for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Messenger for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Messenger for PC and Laptop right away.
Messenger for PC Features and Description:
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Method#1: Download Messenger for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Messenger” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Messenger appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Messenger for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Messenger APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.