Now you can get TradingView Chart for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download TradingView Chart for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install TradingView Chart for PC and Laptop right away.
TradingView Chart for PC Features and Description:
This (unofficial) app lets you use TradingView on your mobile device in full screen, with your list of symbols displayed as well.
Use technical indicators like the MACD, Stochastic, and hundreds more as you track your Stocks Commodities, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies, FOREX, and more.
-Simple, No Nonsense app
-Full Screen for maximum chart viewing
-Browser Automatically Set to Desktop View
-This app is not built or endorsed by TradingView. (Unofficial app)
-This is a very simple app: it is a web browser set for desktop mode with its homepage set to TradingView.com/chart. Some features available on a computer will not work in the app. It is only designed to view a full screen chart.
-Trading is inherently risky. Hold yourself responsible for all of your decisions: you're the one that made them so you're the only one to blame.
-All graphics used under the creative commons licence.
|Last Updated:||9 Jan 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download TradingView Chart for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “TradingView Chart” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as TradingView Chart appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download TradingView Chart for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download TradingView Chart APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.