Now you can get Tappy Shots for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Tappy Shots for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Tappy Shots for PC and Laptop right away.
Tappy Shots for PC Features and Description:
Tap to jump, keep shooting into hoops before the time runs out!
Challenge this bouncy, hot, exciting basketball game and try to be the MVP!
– Free to play
– Simple one touch control
– No internet connection needed
– More balls coming soon
|Last Updated:||15 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Tappy Shots for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Tappy Shots” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Tappy Shots appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Tappy Shots for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Tappy Shots APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.