Now you can get Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop right away.
Screen Stream Mirroring for PC Features and Description:
Screen Stream Mirroring is the most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time !
You can share your screen "live" just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can live broadcast everything to Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Facebook, Ustream, and any other internet popular streaming servers: perfect to broadcast your favorite games.
You can also record it to video files.
This is the full version of Screen Stream Mirroring.
Full version contains no time limit and no ad.
If you want to be sure the application works with your device before buying please try free version here on Play Store: http://goo.gl/JbHKwQ.
Following features are available:
[✔] No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
[✔] Mirroring, screen sharing with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others…
[✔] Mirroring, screen sharing with web browsers
[✔] Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube (Youtube Gaming), Facebook, Ustream, and others…
[✔] Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA video players such as XBMC/KODI
[✔] Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV, Blu Ray players, and others compatible devices
[✔] Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
[✔] Streaming timer and stop when lock screen
[✔] Camera overlay widget while you stream
[✔] Image overlay
[✔] Twitch chat preview while you broadcast
[✔] internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4 and above) and microphone streaming
[✔] Mixed audio (internal + microphone) streaming (ROOTED Android 4.4 and above)
[✔] Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
[✔] Many settings to optimize performances
[✔] Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Do not use reviews for reporting issues or if you have questions.
CONTACT US at [email protected] prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app, we would be pleased to provide you any help.
We have no way to help you or contact you through reviews.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions.
Warning: If you use an alternative ROM (CyanogenMod, AOKP…) to get better results you are recommended to update your ROM to the last version!
Instructions for unrooted devices:
Prior to Android 5.0, if your device is not rooted you will need to use our startup tool to activate screen mirroring.
Download startup tool here: << http://mobzapp.com/mirroring/startup-tool-download.html >>
You need to start it only the first time you want to use the application, and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
– no root instructions -> http://mobzapp.com/mirroring/instructions.html
– FAQ -> http://mobzapp.com/mirroring/faq.html
Would you like to help translate the app in your language ?
You can do it in-app from preferences, or come here: http://transcommu.yasesprox.com/transcommu/Applications/View/186
Support forum: http://mobzapp.com/mirroring/forum.html
Please contact us for any issue or feature request at [email protected]
Method#1: Download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Screen Stream Mirroring” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Screen Stream Mirroring appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Screen Stream Mirroring APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.