Now you can get Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop right away.
Screen Stream Mirroring for PC Features and Description:
Screen Mirroring is an application designed for power users who regularly connect their Android devices to external monitors. It works with your current display solution reflecting to give you the best possible experience. With SecondScreen, you can change the resolution of the device and the density to fit your TV or monitor, allowing for always-on desktop mode in Chrome, and even turning the backlight on. phone off, among many other features.
This app provides an easy shortcut and widget that uses the screencasting feature outside of Miracast in Android 4.2 and above! With this application, you will be more convenient to project your screen or use the cast feature from the support application.
Screen Mirroring support or Smart View feature is compatible with the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S8, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ", Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" next 2017 Sony TV, Bravia, Bmw, choppy, c9 pro, car DIRECTV, Droid TURBO delay, Emerson, Epson, Pixel, J7 Tab, S2 Edition., Huawei, HTC, Hisense, Hotstar, JVC & jio smart TV, Kindle Fire, Kodi, K20, keyone, LG TV, Nexus Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, Xperia X1, Xperia X1, Xperia X1, Xperia Z,
The problem is known
1.One device number, the system returns images in strange format. Essentially on devices without official Android 5.0 or higher. Maybe Android bug. The application will display an error message. No solution available.
2.On some devices there is no message icon indicating but the message is current. Android Error: 213.309.
3.Browser support MJPEG test is not accurate. You can disable it in the application settings.
★ screen application mirroring
★ screen mirror
★ smart screen mirror samsung tv
★ samsung screen mirroring
★ Samsung screen mirroring
★ android screen cast
★ samsung app mirroring
★ MIRR screen
★ android screen mirror
★ screen mirroring for samsung tv
★ mirroring to tv
★ laptop screen mirroring
Please follow the steps below to project your mobile phone screen into smart TV.
1) Your TV should support wireless display or any kind of Dongles display.
2) The TV must be connected to the same wifi network as your phone.
3) The phone version must be android 4.2 and above.
4) Download and run Screen Mirroring App.
This app will take you to the Settings screen for casting to the following products and more:
– Google Chromecast
– Netgear Push2TV
– Smart TV is different
– Asus Miracast Wireless Display Dongle
– Amazon Fire TV Stick
Thank you for using this app. Please rate the app if you find it good!
See or Please share it with your friends!
|Name:||Screen Stream Mirroring|
|Last Updated:||30 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Screen Stream Mirroring” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Screen Stream Mirroring appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Screen Stream Mirroring for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Screen Stream Mirroring APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.