Now you can get Root Service Disabler for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Root Service Disabler for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Root Service Disabler for PC and Laptop right away.
Root Service Disabler for PC Features and Description:
Working with all Android devices (Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Asus, Xiaomi, Huawei,…etc) – Requires ROOT
► It's safe to disable service and package in [Installed] and [Bloatware] list, be careful to disable service and package in [System] list (not safe)
☆ Root Service Disabler is the best app forever help you disable, freeze and uninstall any Service or Package (Installed, Bloatware and System) on your Android devices
☆ One tap to disable/enable (freeze/unfreeze) all service of Bloatware (S Health, Gear VR, Instagram, One Drive, Microsoft Office, widget apps,…etc)
☆ Root Service Disabler will disable, freeze service or uninstall package and make them disappear, save your RAM usage, Battery life and improve your Performance. All disabled package is marked unavailable from running and updating.
☆ Root Service Disabler work with almost Android devices (Samsung, LG, HTC, etc) and works with Root permission
☆ Disable Gear VR service, you can use your Samsung Gear VR headset with Cardboard apps and games. Gear VR app will not be auto launched until you enable them again
✔ Disable any Service or Package – disable (freeze) any Installed, Bloatware or System service or package
✔ One-tap enable/disable service
✔ Custom Bloatware list feature – edit and custom Bloatware list by yourself (support by [Set Non-Bloat] and [Set As Bloat] function)
✔ More Options – support to hide/unhide, show detail, launch and uninstall package
✔ Clear application Data – save your memory, battery and improve your performance
✔ Favorite packages feature – save your favorite packages, quickly to access and disable
✔ Filter(top-right corner icon) – disabled packages list, running packages list, disabled service list, running services list, farvorite packages list
✔ Password Protection Mode – lock this application by Passcode (offline)
✔ Material Design – simple and easy to use
– ☆Please enable all package, even apps that you consider bloatware before a system update (OTA)
– Always be careful to disable Critical (System) service and package, unless you are sure that it safe to disable.
– Remember backup your devices, your datas before using this app, We hold no responsibility for any damage you may cause.
We would love to hear from our customers. If you have any problem, questions or feedback about this app please contact us at [[email protected]]
Method#1: Download Root Service Disabler for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Root Service Disabler” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Root Service Disabler appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Root Service Disabler for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Root Service Disabler APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.