Now you can get Privacy Guard for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Privacy Guard for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Privacy Guard for PC and Laptop right away.
Privacy Guard for PC Features and Description:
Mobile devices collect a large number of personal information that could attract someone with malicious purposes.
The aim of this app is to create awareness in the user about the possibility of data leakage and the importance of its personal data. The app evaluates the data leakage risk of each application installed on user’s device using the permissions requested.
Privacy guard uses a model that evaluates the permissions and their concurrence and shows to the user, the result in a simple and intuitive way.
Method#1: Download Privacy Guard for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Privacy Guard” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Privacy Guard appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Privacy Guard for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Privacy Guard APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.