Now you can get Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC and Laptop right away.
Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC Features and Description:
Get ready to fly amazing rescue and police helicopters throughout a massive open world environment, filled with forests hills, valleys, mountains, and more ready to explore; over 16 km² of area to fly around in!
Complete unique helicopter flying missions to unlock more awesome copters and become a professional pilot in one of the best police helicopter simulator games.
!! Police Helicopter Flying Simulator contains 20 free levels !!
Choose between flying in a police helicopter (like Eurocopter, Bell 407, Mi-8), army copters (like Apache or Chinook), transport chopper, and more.
Sit in the pilot's chair and grab a hold of the control stick of a Firefighter helicopter to transport water put out fires on buildings and in traffic.
Use the "Skylift" helicopter to move cargo with a super powerful electromagnet.
Or choose the "Apache" helicopter to fire rockets and fight.
Explore the huge open world map to find one of 20 spots to launch a mission, or fly around and do whatever you want freely without entering a level.
Use the mini-map to help find where the missions spots are, tap on mini-map to enlarge.
Discover many points of interest as you explore the huge open world environment.
Fly around and see the sights like rivers and lakes, an ancient Japanese temple, airport with other aircrafts and planes, secluded houses and farms, ruins, a camping place, and more…
Example of missions :
– Search and rescue mission, help rescue people lost or injured
– Firefighter, collect water and extinguish dangerous fires.
– Superpowerful electromagnets, transport car wrecks to the wrecking yard
– Help the victims after a car accident
– Collect empty oxygen cylinders at the top of skyscrapers, during a storm
– Training to keep up with other police helicopters
– Go through all the checkpoints as fast as possible
– Unload a container ship with a magnet
– Fire rockets to remove all the objects and clear the road
– Help find runaway farm animals and stolen cars at night
– Stop and catch all the gangsters with your military heli
– Huge open world, filled with wide open roads, mountains, canyons, hills and forests
– Realistic helicopter flying simulation
– Realistic helicopter flight physics
– High quality helicopter models
– Dynamic camera angles
– Easy to play driving controls, use touch and tilt controls!
Adjust the quality easily with in-game button to play without lag.
|Name:||Police Helicopter Flying Simulator|
|Last Updated:||30 Nov 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Police Helicopter Flying Simulator” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Police Helicopter Flying Simulator appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Police Helicopter Flying Simulator for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Police Helicopter Flying Simulator APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.