Now you can get In The Dark for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download In The Dark for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install In The Dark for PC and Laptop right away.
In The Dark for PC Features and Description:
Haunted Luna Park in suburbs – this place has been attracting risk-takers for a long time. Strange things have been happening there since long ago. Wait, what are you doing here?
Suddenly you get up in front of an entrance to a chamber of horrors and can't remember anything. You'd better escape as soon as possible, but there seems to be only one exit.
What price you have to pay for a visit? How come you've found yourself in the haunted luna park? Or is it?
– A Daydream compatible phone and Daydream compatible VR headset required to play.
|Name:||In The Dark|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download In The Dark for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “In The Dark” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as In The Dark appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download In The Dark for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download In The Dark APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.