Now you can get CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC and Laptop right away.
CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC Features and Description:
CCTV Design Tool is new and will be rapidly updated soon to include floor map imports, and FOV selectors using trigonometric routines and displays.
You can use the current utilities to calculate any HD IP CCTV item that you need from lens selection and IR illumination calculating to storage, bandwidth and RAID storage calculating.
This is the free version which allows you to use all of the CCTV design calculators.
You cannot create a project or scenes with this version, you need to purchase the full version for that.
This app includes these calculators/utilities:
> lens calculator
> storage calculator
> bandwidth calculator
> ohms law & power calculator
> voltage drop calculator
> conduit fill calculator (per NECA)
> RAID storage calculator
> IR illuminator light distance calculator
> Ping test tool
> Camera Connect tool
This app also includes RJ45 terminations and pinout diagrams.
Please leave notes, comments or suggestions on what other calculators you might want to see added, or changed to make them more useful.
|Name:||CCTV Calculators – FREE|
|Developer:||QBsoft Solutions Ltd.|
|Last Updated:||2 Jan 2015|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “CCTV Calculators – FREE” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as CCTV Calculators – FREE appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download CCTV Calculators – FREE for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download CCTV Calculators – FREE APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.