Now you can get Callbreak Multiplayer for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Callbreak Multiplayer for PC and Laptop from AppsforLappc.com. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Callbreak Multiplayer for PC and Laptop right away.
Callbreak Multiplayer for PC Features and Description:
Callbreak Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the Google Play Store.
Callbreak is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players' sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player's sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer's right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Callbreak, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer's right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
– Intuitive drag interface to play a card
– Bots with improved AI in single player mode
– Multiplayer mode with online players
– Creating private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
– Options menu to configure different rules and settings
– Score history and statistics
– Sounds and notifications
Also try the web version
**Localized name of the game:
– Callbreak (in Nepal)
– Lakdi, Lakadi (in India)
|Developer:||Teslatech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Last Updated:||13 Feb 2017|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Callbreak Multiplayer for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Callbreak Multiplayer” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Callbreak Multiplayer appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Callbreak Multiplayer for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Callbreak Multiplayer APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.