Now you can get Calendar Counter for PC and Laptop powered up with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can download Calendar Counter for PC and Laptop from AppsforLaptop.net. The game offers amazing new features. Read out what it has to offer and then go through the guide to install Calendar Counter for PC and Laptop right away.
Calendar Counter for PC Features and Description:
Calendar Counter analyzes calendars on your phone and shows you how much time you spend on different activities.
The app checks for keywords in your event names, descriptions and locations and automatically creates tags from most popular words.
Calendar Counter allows you to create categories of tags e.g you can connect 'meetup', 'lunch with investor' and 'business call' into one 'business talks' category.
– Analyze all types of activities in calendars synchronized on your phone,
– Choose from which calendars you don't want to import data,
– Create and manage customs tags, to clearly describe all types of your activities,
– Feel safe, because all calculations are made on your device.
|Last Updated:||16 Jan 2018|
|Google Play URL:|
Method#1: Download Calendar Counter for PC and Laptop (Windows and Mac)
- Download and install BlueStacks | Bluestacks 2 | Andy OS | Remix OS Player | Remix OS on your Windows PC and Mac.
- Assuming that you have installed BlueStacks, or BlueStacks 2 as they are the very first preferences, open the install app player now.
- Make sure that you have already setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
- Now in the app player, either click the search icon appearing on the homescreen or click the Android icon in BlueStacks 2 and click on the search icon.
- In search, type “Calendar Counter” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Calendar Counter appears in the Play Store, install it.
- The new installed game or app will appear under “All Apps” tab on the home-screen or inside the Android tab on BlueStacks 2.
- Open the game or app and start playing/using the game/app by following the on-screen instructions.
Method#2: Download Calendar Counter for PC and Laptop using APK file
- Download Calendar Counter APK file.
- Make sure that you have downloaded and installed an app player like BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Now double click the downloaded APK file and let BlueStacks install it.
- Once done, the new installed app or game will appear under “All Apps” tab on homescreen or in Android tab.
- Click the app icon and follow on-screen instructions to enjoy it now. That’s all.